‘1 VS 100’S’ EXCITING SECOND SEASON BEGINS WITH A BATTLE OF THE SEXES — WILL A MAN OR WOMAN WIN THE SHOW’S FIRST EVER MILLION DOLLAR TOP PRIZE?
Author's web site: http://www.myspace.com/realitywanted
NBC’s popular game show “1 vs 100,” hosted by comedian Bob Saget (”America’s Funniest Home Videos,” “Full House”), returns for season two on Friday, January 4 (8-9 p.m. ET) with its biggest game yet — a “Battle of the Sexes” themed episode - - where one woman, Kathryn Cazorla from Elmira, New York, will compete against 100 men and one man, Jason Luna of San Diego, California, will compete against 100 women to determine who is the smarter sex. In this exciting premiere episode, one person will knock out 100 members of the opposite sex and win the top prize of $1 million dollars for the first time in the show’s NBC history! Barry Williams (Greg Brady, “The Brady Bunch”) and Dawn Wells (Mary Ann, “Gilligan’s Island”) also join in the fun.
New this season, in addition to a new set and prize ladder, the series will feature a group of mob regulars including Sommore (”Queens of Comedy”), Ross Mathews (”The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”), Richard Rubin (”Beauty and the Geek”), Oscar the Grouch (”Sesame Street”) and the Dahm Triplets (Playboy Playmates). Also, expect to see the smartest man in America take on the mob, a chimp join the mob, as well as a special pop culture edition featuring celebrity guests.
“1 vs 100″ is produced by Endemol USA, a division of Endemol Holding. David Goldberg is the president of Endemol USA. The series is executive-produced by Scott St. John.
Last 5 posts by Mark
- RealityWanted.net UPDATE - We have moved! - February 20th, 2008
- The Dick Donato Diaries, An Interview With Evel Dick Winner Of Big Brother Season 8. - February 8th, 2008
- Interview with Moya and Jenileigh from CW’s Crowned - February 5th, 2008
- CBS Big Brother locks 8 reporters and television personalities inside the Big Brother 9 house. - February 4th, 2008
- Interview with Angelique from Rock of Love 2 - February 1st, 2008
Filed under: 1 VS 100